LENNOX Buy, Snap & Win Contest
Join Contest in 3 Easy Steps!
- Buy a minimum RM100 worth of any Lennox product in a single receipt at any online or physical store
- Snap a clear picture of the receipt as proof of purchase
- Send your name, IC, HP No & picture of receipt to Lennox Malaysia FB Page via PM
Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on our Lennox Malaysia Facebook Page in September. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Lennox Health Products Sdn Bhd (referred to as “Organizer”) will launch a contest known as ‘Buy, Snap & Win Contest (“Contest”) starting from 1 August 2019 at “00:00:01” to 31 August 2019 at 23:59:59” (“Contest Period”). The Organizer shall reserve the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All contest entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- Participants are eligible to participate in the Contest with a minimum purchase of RM100 worth of Lennox products in a single receipt from any online or physical store in Malaysia during the Contest Period.
- The proof of purchase (“POP”) for each entry is the original receipt or online tax invoice received after purchasing which contains the Receipt Number, Date of Purchase and Receipt Value. You may participate in the Contest via Lennox Malaysia Facebook Page.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the terms & conditions including any variations, amendments or revisions made by the Organizers at their absolute discretion without any requirement of prior notice.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia, minimum age of 18 years old and is for Malaysians only. It is not applicable outside Malaysia.
- Directors, officers, employees of the Organizer (including its associated companies) and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents siblings) and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or public relations agencies of the Organizer and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- All entries must be received by 23:59:59 (Malaysian Time) through online submission via LEnnox Malaysia’s Facebook page. Late and invalid entries will not be entertained. The time is based on our server’s system time.
- Each “POP” is entitled to one (1) contest submission only. Incomplete and/or inaccurate contest form and/or online entries with incorrect “POP” details and answer will be disqualified.
- Participants MUST keep the original POP for winners’ verification and prizes redemption. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prizes won.
- By participating in the Contest, each participant releases and discharges the Organizer, and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Contest, their parent company, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective directors, members, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”).
- The Organizer reserve their right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves the right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
- The Organizer is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration or, use or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or Website.
- The Organizer and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Prize, including, without limitation, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
- The Organizer’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained. Please read these terms before entering. If you do not accept these Contest terms and conditions, please do not enter the Contest.
- Contestants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this Contest are governed by the laws of Malaysia and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Organizer may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these terms and conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these terms and conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the terms and conditions.
- The Organizer will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given out through this Contest.
- The Organizer is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these terms and conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest.