what is mask acne?
As part of the new norm, we wear face masks daily to protect our health. However, covering our skin for long hours each day may cause pimples, skin irritation, redness and acne, which is a condition popularly known as Mask Acne or ‘Maskne’!
So, what exactly causes ‘Maskne’?
- Breathing with a mask for long hours creates a humid and warm environment on our skin.
- A humid environment combined with sweat, makeup and oil may clog pores and cause bacteria to grow resulting in acne and blemishes.
- As we move around the whole day, our mask may cause extra friction to our skin and cause Maskne to worsen
How do we deal with Maskne?
- Practice good personal hygiene by keeping our face clean and changing our face masks regularly
- Keep our skin healthy from within with Lennox Collagen. Lennox Collagen nourishes our skin with premium marine collagen and natural ingredients for a flawless and radiant complexion.
We are celebrating LENNOX Collagen Month 2020 with exclusive deals specially for you! Shop for your favorite Lennox Collagen products at irresistible discounts now!